I don’t recommend to run away. More than likely what’s going to happen if you do, whoever you live with is going to contact the police to find you. If there’s any way to stay out somewhere or to spend more than one night at a friends, or getting a job and working lots of hours so you don’t have to stay home constantly would be better. Unless you’re 18 years old, you can pretty much do whatever you want. But, even then whoever you live with can file for you being missing if you just disappear without a trace. ~ Megan
Don’t need to thank me. That’s what this blog was made for. All of us are here for you. Never forget that! ~ Megan
I was raped about a year and a half ago by someone I completely put all my trust into: my ex boyfriend. I know that you want him to pay. Someone who is doing that to innocent people deserves to be locked up. If the only way to put him away is to get a confession out of him maybe you have to pull it out of him? Record the conversation you have or I mean, even texting him maybe? I don’t really know the whole story about your rape and you don’t have to tell me. But that would be the best option I would think. Because let’s be real, he probably won’t confess to police officers. He’d probably confess to you about it because he did it to you. ~ Megan
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”.”
I used to have one as well. What type did you have? Were you anorexic, bulimic?
I’m going to assume that because you came to me with this anon that you would like to get help with what’s going on. The first step to recovering is to admit that you have a problem. And believe me, I know that’s extremely hard because you just want to be “perfect” Believe it or not though, you already are perfect. ~ Megan
In need of someone to talk to? Feeling down or sad about something? Need someone to listen to what you have to say?
Come talk to us. Send us an ask here. We won’t judge you on anything you have to say. You can have your messages be on anon or you can privately message us and almost instantly you’ll get a reply. Our blog is a safe zone so you’ll never have to worry on getting judge.